*******
"When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul or brings joy,
care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life."
Jean Shinoda Bolen
*******

March 4, 2013

Wedding
On to the Kids!

There are so many kids in the wedding and attending the wedding that I decided they needed something to take home with them, too!  I didn't use the wedding colors for these party favors, but I think I made enough!  The pillow boxes are for the teenagers, and the milk cartons are for the little kids.


Milk Cartons:  These milk cartons are not made with a die. Click HERE for the video for construction of the 2-part origami-folded milk carton boxes - they're fairly easy and so much fun to make! 

I used white copy paper for the bottoms of the milk cartons (these are made in 4 parts and the copy paper was plenty thick once folded) and a variety of decorative paper (DCWV) for the milk carton tops. I used the rounded tab punch from SU for the name tags.

Pillow Boxes:  The pillow boxes were made using the blackout feature on the Cricut Wedding Solutions cartridge & I inked the edges with distress ink that coordinated with the paper.  I used the new Petite Curly Label punch from SU for the name tags.

 For the pillow boxes, I used white cardstock (Michael's) and a variety of decorative paper (DCWV).

No comments: